Get Linked & Get Fit
Get Linked & Get Fit
Here at Linked Fitness, we understand the challenges that everyone faces when trying to build long lasting connections with fitness. It doesn’t matter whether you are a complete beginner or you have taken part in fitness your whole life – we all need some inspiration from time to time.
Linked Fitness was set up with one goal in mind – to make it easier for EVERYONE to connect with fitness, achieve their goals, and get fit.
HOW CAN LINKED FITNESS HELP YOU?
As a member of Linked Fitness, you will not only be able to build links with fellow fitness enthusiasts, you will also be able to make connections with fitness professionals from around the globe.
- Expert Training Advice. Read training tips and advice from our experts. Improve your performance and start achieving your goals.
- Member Profile. Create a profile, post your fitness achievements on your wall, and motivate the community.
- Community. Connect with friends and other users. Share tips and advice on fitness. Follow what other members are doing and be inspired.
- Member Blogs. Record your fitness journey in a blog. Post it for everyone to see. Share other members’ blogs and help them gain more recognition in the fitness world.
- Find Fitness Near You. Search for events, fitness professionals, gyms and clubs in your local area. Find Fitness Near Me.
Whether you have just started a business or have been in the fitness industry for a long time, we understand the issues faced when trying to showcase your expertise and find new customers.
- Share Your Expertise & Build an Online Portfolio. Become a Linked Fitness contributor and showcase your skills online. Create unique fitness articles and blogs to to share with the fitness community.
- Build Your Professional Network. Connect with other like-minded professionals. Collaborate on projects that will further your knowledge and increase your reach in the fitness world.
- Gain More Exposure & Become an Authority in Your Industry. Use Linked Fitness to grow your online presence and position yourself as a leader in your field.
- Market Your Business. Post marketing updates in the community news feed. Share your articles and blogs for everyone to see.
- Fitness Directory. Create a professional profile in our directory and increase your visibility to potential customers looking for fitness in their local area.
If you have a service or a product that you would like to promote, we can help. We offer a range of flexible advertising programs to assist you with increasing awareness of your brand or campaign.
Please contact us to find out more details.